The Palmer Westport Group will work with your organization to conduct a Planning or Feasibility Study, during which we will work with you, your board, other key leaders, and prospective campaign donors. The Planning Study will determine the overall readiness for an organization to take on a capital campaign. It will describe the following:
• Whether or not there is a strong enough case for giving
• Whether or not the community has confidence in the leadership of the project
• How much and how many gifts can be raised
• Whether or not the community’s top-notch leaders will take ownership of the project
• The overall strength of the organization’s capacity to take on the Campaign
We will interview 25-50 stakeholders in your community one-on-one to gather their input about your project. From their verbatim responses, we will organize data to make recommendations about how to proceed with your project.